Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Well, after thinking about it for nearly 3 days, I finally decided on what my New Year's Resolution would be this year...to write everyday.  As a graduate student who would like to graduate someday, I thought that this would be a great way to push me to really buckle down and write.  As it turns out, this is day 5 of the new year and this is the first thing I have written!  I figure that writing every day actually means writing every weekday.  Since New Year's Day is considered a holiday that does not count as a weekday and then I really couldn't start on Thursday and Friday because I am still on holiday break and so those days don't really count as weekdays.  So actually, I am starting my resolution early this year by writing this post on Sunday afternoon!

Does that mean I can take tomorrow off then?....

No comments:

Post a Comment